Saturday, September 19, 2009

Depressing day, man.

That kid who fell off my apartment building died. It's on the news and everything.
Today I went into the farmer's market where I spent 14.50 on fruit I didn't need. I don't think I ever want to see another strawberry again.
To top it all off, now my roommate is watching Titanic, which I absolutely cannot stand to see, yet cannot look away from. It does something weird to me and makes me shrivel up and get ridiculously depressed. The music, the whole thing. I can't do it. Good thing it's almost over, I'll probably need a week or two to recoop.
I still don't understand why Jack didn't just climb on a door like Rose did, really. There were plenty on the boat. Or they could've broken the boat apart and made a boat beforehand. This whole thing is thoroughly depressing, I can't do it. My god.

No comments:

Post a Comment